Vous êtes ici
rBOX610 cost-effective din-rail fanless embedded system utilizes the low power RISC-based module (iMX-287) processor and is designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C for using in extreme operating environment and industrial automation applications.
rBOX610 features 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LANs, 4 digital input channels,4 digital output channels, 2 CAN bus and 1 eMMC onboard 4 GB & 1 x SDHC socket for storage expansion (easy to access) in a compact, IP40 protected, industrial-strength robust case.
Two power paths input minimize the risk of data loss in the event of a single power failure. Its vertical din-rail form factor makes it easy to install the system in a small cabinet.
Due to the RISC-based architecture, rBOX610 will not generate a lot of heat while being operated.
The ready-to-run rBOX610 is specially designed for remote control/monitoring management applications like unmanned control room, industrial machine, automatic parking lot, traffic cabinet and more.
- Fanless design
- RISC-based module (iMX-287) processor
- 128MB DDR2 SDRAM onboard
- 4 GB eMMC onboard
- Completed Industrial AP development software (Serial server,Modbus gateway, SNMP, Remote manager)
- Wide range DC power input (12 - 48V) with terminal block
- Ready-to-run embedded Linux operating system
- Wide temperature operation of -40°C ~ +70°C